Install went well.

No issues noted operating CW, SSB or RTTY with it in five different
contests.

Trying to figure out the best settings to pull the weak RTTY signals out.

Also, trying to figure out how to keep my VOX/QSK for CW working with PTT
enabled for RTTY via N1MM, other than switching or pulling out the cable.
RTTY PTT is enabled from Port 2 and CW is run via Port 1 (PTT is OFF, CW
selected and Always off for RTS, same for the K3 settings)

73,
Julius

wayne burdick wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We're hoping that the latest K3 beta firmware, revision 3.11 (DSP 2.15)
> will go to "production" firmware status next week. While 3.11 doesn't
> have everything that everyone has asked for, it's a huge step forward
> from the previous production revision (2.78).
>
> To ensure that 3.11 meets our standard for a production release, I'd
> like to encourage more K3 owners to install it. Any operating time you
> can put on it this weekend would be especially helpful.
>
> As usual, if you have any difficulty with the installation process or
> the firmware itself, please email k3support. For
> instructions on how to load beta firmware, please see:
>
>          http://www.elecraft.com/K3/k3_software.htm
>
> We recommend that you use the latest revision of K3 Utility, which can
> also be found on the K3 software page.
>
> ---
>
> http://www.elecraft.com

-----