Elecrafters,  Very interesting the varied experiences with the K3 NR.  All I
can say is that in the past season (Sept.-March) I have worked 192 countries on
80m.  This is a good testament to the NR effectiveness on qrn/qrm/etc.  I very
seldom use the K3 with the NR off.  On the other hand, the recent comment on
the great effectiveness of the OMNI VII NR is confusing to me.  My OMNI VII has
the least effective NR I have experienced thusfar.  The best NR I have had in
the past was on an OMNI VI+.  All depends on the operators ear/preferences/ and
perhaps quirks of individual radios.

I got the K3 especially for low band DXing as that is my favorite passtime.

73 and K3success to all,    Mike K5NU