I'm not sure this is the correct forum to ask for answers, but I am
using my K3....

My setup consists of a PC running Hamlogger  32  V 3.17 with both MMTTY
and MMVARI embedded.
I have a USB Microkeyer II from microham and of course my K3  with
latest software.

I have been running the K3 since last June.   I have been using RTTY
using both Logger 32 and Win-test without any problems what-so-ever and
in fact this its a great set up with the dual pass band filters in the K3.

This week I tried PSK31 - nothing.

I have called CQ till I am blue in the face and get no reply.   I called
a local ham to monitor my signals and he says there is NO signal only a
"pattern" on his screen, but he can tell when I start and stop
tansmitting.
I have the K3 set to Data Mode - PSK D  31bps

I am using the official Microham interface to radio leads connected to
Line in / Line Out.
I have set the levels admittedly using RTTY....

ASs I said everything works fb in RTTY.

I can monitor the PSK tones using the K3 monitor facility and to me (not
an PSK expert) they sound OK.   I get output from the rig set at 25
watts.   I can also see this on my power meter.
My SWR is good.   I have tried varying the audio output from my PC to
the interface to the rig
from high to zero, but I cannot detect any material difference in the
level of tone via the monitor facility.   I have listened to my output
on another receiver and to me it sounds OK, but my friend insists it is
not.

It may be that I am grossly over modulating - I dont know.   Apart from
varying the input in the Line IN socket via the K3 menue, is there any
other adjustment?

How have others set up their K3 to send PSK.   On receive, my set up
works very nicely and I
have received many DX stations using the filters in the K3, but I cannot
TX for some reason.

I tried downloading several PSK software programmes and run them
independently, but still I cannot get any other station to "see" my signal.

I have run out of ideas?    Can anybody help?

Tom
GM4FDM