Kevin Rock wrote:

>    Now that I have all the data I find we gained a respectable total of 34
> check ins.  Thank you!  From the email I am receiving this could have been
> larger but the pileup Tom generated was hard to break ;)  Too bad I could not
> have continued his run when he passed control back to me.  Oh well, there is
> always next week.
>    Until next Sunday stay dry,

We're heading into the Es season which should help ECN a great deal.
Last year during the late spring/summer/early fall period, Kevin was at
least S8 and usually over S9 here in N. Cal on 20.  Last Sun, he was NIL
at my QTH, but it will pick up.

Incidentally, 20 has been remaining open until fairly late [like 2300
PDT] to the right-coast and even EU and Pacific Rim.  Don't just shut
the rig off because the big ball of flaming gas has disappeared below
the western horizon.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2009 Cal QSO Party  3-4 Oct 2009
- www.cqp.org