Ron,

The FCC regulations for 60 meter power is referenced to the maximum lobe
of a dipole.  Sooo --
That should be "0 dBd" (gain/loss relative to a dipole) rather than "0
dBi" (gain relative to an isotropic radiator).
If my recollection is correct, 0 dBd is 2.15 dB greater than 0 dBi in
the dipole's favored directions (perpendicular to the radiator).
For those not familiar with an isotropic radiator, it is a point
construct in free-space that radiates equally in all directions.

73,
Don W3FPR