Jim,

Do you have the Rework Eliminators installed in that K2?  If so, follow
the instructions in the RE manual about the additions for the K60XV
option.  C71 is changed to 120 pF with the RE change or the installation
of the K60XV and requires that you set the secondary menu to D19 = Y.

After you install the K60XV, you will have to revisit the VCO voltage
settings following the instructions in the K60XV manual.

73,
Don W3FPR