Hi All

In VK land we have a HF contest to work ALL Shires to be run on June 6th.

0600 UTC through to 0600 UTC on June 7th

We will be portable at Cardwell (sea side resort town) in North Queensland
running VK4GHL

How about some contacts with our fellow K3 owners from over the pond?

Equipment to be used will be;

K3 with 400W amp
4 Element tribander on 12M portable tower
40/80M dipole with 400W

We are also displaying the K3 to the Hamfest gathering there for the annual
event. Expected attendance in excess of 100 local amateurs. Elecraft provided
us with a banner and data sheets to help with our display etc.

Please let me know off the reflector any call signs of those wanting to try for
us. We do get good 20M propagation to the US so I am hopeful...:-)

More @....www.vkshires.info

73's and good Dx
Gary
VK4WT