From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Roger
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 6:56 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] KPA-800 & KPA 1500

Elecraft,
             The only AMP that would interest me is something beyond and
better than my Alpha 87A.  That would be, by definition, a solid state 1500
watt output  160 to 6M amplifier integrated seamlessly with the K3 vie the
15 pin accessory plug.  I would like to have the RF deck sitting at my
operating position, assemble it myself and have the power supply out of
sight. I would buy that amplifier the day it was announced.
                 Roger K8RS  K3 #280 and K3 #868, K2 #3478