Guys - Personal criticisms are outside of the list guidelines. Please do
NOT post emails saying a posting is inappropriate. Sent them to me instead.

Please also do not post what a 'real ham' should, or should not be
doing. It s a hobby, and all are welcome at all levels of expertise and
interest.

Wish lists and criticisms of the product are welcomed, as long as they
are constructive. That's how we stay on top of what's really needed out
there. :-)

73, Eric WA6HHQ
Elecraft
===