Hi Michel:

I can help you. I had the same problem.  Rich Ferch, VE3KI helped me.

Look at your TRCVR PTT/CAT screen in MixW. If must have zero frequency in
the FSK center fq box. Even if the box is grey, it must still be zero. To
make it zero, uncheck AFSK in place of FSK and change FSK center fq to zero.
Then check AFSK in place of FSK.

If this does not help you can send me a screen shot of the TRCVR PTT/CAT
screen and I will try to help you. If I cannot help you I know that Rich
will be able to help.

73,
Mike K2MK

FM5CD
Fri, 22 May 2009 06:12:25 -0700

Hi all,
I'm doing RTTY with K3(FSK D) + Micro Keyer II + MixWin 2.19. Everything is
working OK ...
The only problem I encountered is: the k3 and MixW's waterfall are not
displaying the same frequency ....  (2210 Hz difference).
How can I fix this ?
Any help please ?
Thanks you,
73, Michel -- FM5CD