Can anyone confirm that my understanding of DIGOUT1  is correct.  I think that
when turned on for each band by going to the band setting antenna to 1 or 2 and
then turning it on or off, the following will be true.

 When Off  for any band pin 11 will not go to ground with pin 5  and nothing
will happen, When turned on for a band, when going to that band pin 11 will go
to ground with pin 5 thereby providing a switch which can be used to cycle a
transistor switch on and off depending on band setting.  Am I correct and if
not what does happen. Thanks Van W4GIW