Hi Gary,

It is possible and called "Channel hopping" manual pg.40.
Memories should be within 1 band and text-tags should start with a "*".
VFO A than rotates through and monitors those memories right away (without
having to push M>V)

I think i'ts a bit cumbersome so I prefer using the bandswitch combined with
the 4 quick-memos per band.

It takes the K3 some time to switch all its filter/tuner relais and roofers,
so I think it may never be a "fast hopper" (every upside has its downside)
but the quick memos are very handy for fast acces to your favourites.

btw "The only stupid question is one that isn't asked" :-)

73'
Paul
PD0PSB

Is their any likelihood that all favourite frequencies will be accessible
by, for example, rotating B vfo and sequencing thru them as stored memory
channels.

If this is available already I must have missed it.

After the last question I asked on the reflector resulted in a large volume
of "hate mail" I am not going to ask another one, I have better things to do
with my time.