Rajiv Dewan, N2RD wrote:

> What I do not know is if K144XV allows 2m reception on the subreceiver.

We have made provisions for this on an optional daughter board that
plugs into the main K144XV module. This option board will have at least
three features: (1) sub receiver AUX RF patch (to let the sub RX
receive on 2 m even if the main RX is on a different band); (2) 144 MHz
low-level I/O (for higher-band transverters); (3) a PLL to lock the
K144XV's crystal oscillator to the K3's 49.38 MHz reference oscillator.

This option will be available somewhat later than the K144XV itself,
and the price has not yet been set. It will be very easy to install.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---