Hi Steve,

My experience has been better with the IOTA DLS-45.  I used it for about
a year for my Icom 746pro.  Then I bought an Alico DM-340MV linear for
my 746pro and used the IOTA for my 2m radio.  I did not notice any
difference in noise levels on HF - but perhaps it depends what
frequencies one uses.  I primarily use Mars frequencies near the 75/80m
band and also PSK31 at 14.070 and occasionally Mars frequencies near 160m.

I just purchased the DLS-90 (90 amps) to power a SGC 500 watt amplifier
I have ordered.  I read a recommendation for it from a SGC 500 amplifier
owner. I am still waiting for the amplifier to arrive, so I have not yet
used the DLS-90.

I have read some good comments from hams on marine boat web sites -
saying they chose it because it is a good value and also does not
interfere with their amateur HF radios on board the boat.  They charge
their boat batteries with it when they are running their generator.

Based on the reviews at eham.net I thought the DLS series was
electrically quiet and a fine choice.  Maybe you should post your
experiences at eham.net so others will know?

Howard