I can't think of a reason it would be any different with Mac Safari.

If you are not a registered user (free) you can't sign in and you will not
get the line because the program does not know where you are.  You've got to
sign in.  Then the program uses your location for one end of the line and
the call you looked up for the other end.  Also, don't forget to zoom out
far enough to see both stations.  73 es gud dxing -- Don N4HH K3/100 #83

<SNIP>

On 9 Jun 2009, at 02:29, Don Nesbitt wrote:
> and if you zoom out on the map, a line from you to them.

I don't get the line - might be something to do with Mac Safari (v4
rocks btw)
73 de M0XDF