Bill,

I for one have to disagree with you on the CW sideband item.
 From day one of my hamming days, I have always wanted CW to tune so the
higher pitches were higher in frequency than lower pitched signals
(blame that on my early elmer).  So I have come to relate the audio
pitch to the relative frequency - which means LSB CW for all bands.

Yes, I know SSB is different, but SSB is different than CW.

73,
Don W3FPR