Ed,

That capacitor must be 100 pf.  I am not certain about the extra .001
uF, an extra does get packaged once in a while.
Look for the 100 pF (the current ones have short leads) sticking to
something in the kit (if there is any tape, look there first).  If it
does not readily show itself, send a brief explanatory note to
pa...@elecraft.com and a replacement capacitor should be on its way to
you soon.

73,
Don W3FPR