Hi Julius!

Best thing to do is to go to the MicroHam website and compare the two wiring
diagrams for the two cables.  When I modified an Orion cable for the K3 I had
change some jumper wires on the inside of the DB37 assembly as well as a few
other
changes.  It's not just the connectors.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Wed Jun 17  7:24 , Julius Fazekas n2wn  sent: