But is there a real reason why its not possible?  Or are we simply a
firmware update away from being able to do what the 9000 can?  It
wouldn't be optimal but heck even if N1MM would simply operate A/B then
TX then operate A/B again in quick succession and log it under the VFO B
slot it could be a work around and then they could do that with many
other radios.  But honestly I find it hard to believe that cross band
split isn't possible with the current hardware.