Just to be sure...

I've got a 50uV signal being injected into ANT1 of the KAT3 and a dummy
load connected to ANT2.  I hear the signal on the main RX at S9 and
heard the signal on the SubRX (listening to the dummy load) at about
S2.5 (the third light is flickering).  I'm not really able to affect
this level by moving internal TMP cables or external cables.  There is
no cable between the signal generator and the ANT1 connector.  Is this
common?

Ok so I just found a problem when digging around in the radio.  Looks
like the screw in the top of the KAT3 board wasn't replaced.  Putting
that screw back in makes the radio show the signal at S1.

I should note that there seems to be a strange bug in the software for
me.  If I hold BSET to go back to the mainRX.  Then hold it again to go
back to the SubRX the signal still shows S9...  I have to switch to ANT1
and then back to ANT2 in order to get the correct S-meter reading.  Is
this something anyone else can reproduce?  I'm running 3.19...

~Brett