The North Fulton Amateur Radio League (Georgia) will be operating as W4QO
running a K3 on the 20/75M SSB station along with LP-Pan and PowerSDR.  Our
colleagues over in the CW shack will be running a Flex 3000 vs. the K3 they
ran last year.  It will be interesting to see and hear the reactions to
both!

Chuck, AE4CW