To: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:04 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 QSK

A friend of mine and myself noticed thumping using QSK with certain settings on the front panel.

My friend referred this issue to Wayne at Elecraft, he was able to duplicate it, and said it was being added to the "to do" list.

Best way to eliminate this is to set the rig to semi BK IN, and turn the delay to a setting of 2.
This should give you good QSK CW.

Toby  W4CAK

06:23:00