I've had a report today that one of the clubs K3's has lost all audio
from the internal speaker and the rear speaker jack, it just crackled
and disappeared. The headphones are still working fine.
All menu settings are correct, but no audio.
As I'm not there at present I'm unable to do any other checks but the
guys using the radio are fully conversant with the menu settings.
Any ideas guys ?
I will pay the club a visit on tuesday to check it out but wondered if
anyone else had come across this before.
73
Keith
--
Keith