I just wish we could get that kind of coverage and understanding over
here.
It appears in the US, the media and public are much more aware of the
part amateur radio can play in national emergencies and just generally
(you have a big country with places with no cell coverage etc).
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
If all is not lost, where is it?