If we're talking signal integrity, analog (endless resolution) will always
win from digital (chopped-up resolution). The best sounding circuits to me
are analog  with the least amount of active components.
(listen to a passive LC filter...)
Not the most practical and versatile in many cases though.

I think K3 is a great hybrid and digital resolution is getting on a high
level nowadays.

73'
Paul
PD0PSB

Hi All,

I think Ron makes a very good point.  I can't contribute much from a
technical standpoint, but I would add that I find the Datong analog filters
(made back in the 80's in the U.K.) are, in my view, superior to most of the
digital filters