Phil,

Yes.  I have seen NASA's and other articles to that effect.  Most recently I
saw a NASA spaceweather article about the shift in the solar "jet stream"
having just arrived at the 20 degree latitude point on the sun which is the
position below which sunspots appear.  I'm going on memory here and may not
have the story accuratly but the gist of it is that we should now start
seeing more sunspots.  The solar "jet stream" moves south to north and back
again on an 11 year cycle and its position south of 20 degrees latitude
signals the creation of sunspots.

Don K7FJ