Hi Rick,

  The length that I used for 80 - 10 was 88 feet.. 85 - 92 will be workable..
it isn't critical. Then I had window line from the center down to the T1, the
length feedline is 44 or half the antenna length, the T1 was then connected to
the radio by a hand length of coax... and that length of coax was very
critical.. it had to reach from the T1 to the radio. The T1 is light enough to
hang from the window line.... if the antenna is high enough. I used it on 80 -
20... with fine results on all bands... once the antenna was up.. didn't touch
it til it came down.. I carried a balun... so could have used it if I needed...
didn't.

  The shorter length you refer to... is for 40 - 10.

Good luck,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy