I have just updated some of the information for the documentation of my
K3-to-Quadra Inter-wiring which is on my web site.

Mainly, the updates were to WARN potential users of the info about the
'GOTCHA' with regard to using the appropriate 8-pin DIN plug required
by the Quadra's BAND DATA 1 connector.

The Quadra REQUIRES that you use a 262-degree pin pattern 8-pin DIN plug
at this location, rather than the more commonly available 270-degree pin
pattern plug.

The 262-degree DIN plug is commonly referred to as a 'horseshoe pattern'
plug, but it is NOT always stocked by many electronics houses.

If you attempt to use a 270-degree pattern plug in the 262-degree pattern
socket, you will likely break the socket!!!

Anyone who has downloaded previous versions of these docs, might want to
update to the latest version.  And, as available, I will try to (eventually)
provide a source listing for the connectors required for this interface
cable.  At present, I can find all of the connectors BUT the 262-degree
plug, and I'm still looking for a source for that connector.  Once I find a
source, I will add that info to the docs.

IF YOU KNOW OF A RELIABLE SOURCE FOR THE 2620-DEGREE 8-PIN DIN PLUG, PLEASE
DROP ME A NOTE WITH THE INFO.

Revised docs are available at:

    http://www.n0ss.net/k3-to-quadra_11jul09.pdf

This is 1.3 MB file.