Hi All

  Hope I can get a bit of help here and that the solution is a simple one.

  As I was putting the K2  back together I installed the 160 module and
tested it.  Everything seemed to go fine until I got to the transmitter
tune up.  The receive worked fine, could easily hear some stations on
1.830.  The receive antenna worked fine on 160 and other bands.  BUT,
when I attempted to tune the transmitter on 1.850 with the power set to
2 watts, it went right to Hi Curr and dropped the power to .02.  The
voltage display goes to 12.6 from 13.4, which is about the same as other
bands.  Current at 0.2 w in tune after the Hi Curr is 1.84.
  I've retuned the transmitter on 80 to be sure I had it peaked.  It
seems to be.

  So does anyone have any good ideas?

  Time to go mow the rest of the yard and work on the SSB module!

73
de
KD0R
David