There are similar solutions available from US manufacturers, for
example:

http://www.utilitycamo.com/

When I lived in Tucson, there was a saguaro cactus cell phone tower
nearby.  I never could figure out why they went to the expense, since
there was a telephone pole adjacent to the stealth installation.

Bob, N7XY