For Information:

After doing all the modification for 3 older K3's SN <300, all 3 did not have
output anymore and showed a err txg.

Doing these Mods on different days in the last montht the mistake
didnt show up untill recently when the others explained they have the
same trouble as I had
Had a lot of emailing with Gary from Elecraft.

He was very helpfull and we spent houres looking into the trouble.
Tnx Gary for your great support

Finally I found out the Capacitor C222 which was replaced by one who was
supplied marked "103" didn work.

Replacing this capacitor with a normal 100nF Capacitor got all 3 K3's back to
life.

So if anybody doing this mod "CW Risetime" be carefull what capacitor you take.

73 de Tom
HB9DOD
K3 #29

--