Hi Paul,

I ran into the same situation for the first time last weekend.  You
probably hit one of the M1 - M4 buttons while the TX EQ config item
with active.  To restore your CW memories, tap REC, then tap the
memory switch you want to restore (M1 - M4), then tap REC again.

This is explained at the bottom of page 21 in the Owners Manual (rev
D4) in the section titled "Programmable Functions".

73
--
Joe KB8AP