If, as we are lead to believe that Aptos are going to release a stand alone box
to match the K3, I would hope that it will provide a clear choice in such a way
that we are able to have our cake and eat it too.

1. Matching box
2. External monitor
3. PC interface
4. USB mouse support
5. 192Khz or better waterfall
6. Colour screen
7. Point and click
8. Auto tracking
9. Remote capture and save facility
10. Integrated K3 utility onboard
11. Visual audio spec-an equal to spectragram etc (not the useless display such
as the FTdx-9000 series)

Price including these features will increase the more features are added, but
to be worthy of the Elecraft name it needs to be a quality product that
enhances the already impressive K3

Maybe this is just a dream, but it sure makes waiting interesting....:-)

I would be heading to the bank for one like this if available from Elecraft

Gary
VK4WT
Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra