From: r miles <greenacres...@charter.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] broken AF knob
To: "elecraft" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Date: Saturday, July 25, 2009, 10:32 PM

I've only had my K3 #2626 5 months. The AF knob loosened today. When I finally
found an alan small enough to tighten it the knob split before it was even
snugged up. Not cranked. Wasn't there a thread about this about the time I
purchased my K3? Is this a common problem? Is there an improved knob available?
I just sent Elecraft an e mail so I hope to get their reply Monday.

K9IL