I'm setting up WSJT using an external USB Codec device (RigExpert Standard).

The identical setup works fine with my IC7600.

However, I can't get Audio output on the K3.   I've tried all the Mic Sel
settings in the main menu, Line In, rp.L FP.L etc.  None seem to work.

I've also given up on the Rig Expert for audio and used the computers internal
sound card, going from the line out of the sound card to the line in.

Am I missing the obvious?

Don
N1DG

N1DG--Licensed since 1962
EX-WB2DND, A61AD (GUEST OP, QSL MGR), A52DG, /KH9, /BV, /VS6, /4X, /9V
Pilot: VU7RG, 3Y0X, VK9ML, D68C, VK0IR, K8XP/KH9, 9M0C, ZK1XXP, ZL9CI
Webmaster:  BS7H, 3Y0X, K5K, A52A, VK0IR, 9M0C, ZK1XXP, WB2DND/KH9, BQ9P, ZL9CI
QSL Manager:  A61AD, A61AO, A61X, A61AQ
2006 inductee into the CQ Magazine DX Hall of Fame
Member:  FOC, ARRL, DDXA, YCCC

SKYPE:  aurumtel