FYI - At C6APR, for the IOTA test, we had times when the rig would not
unkey after sending either a CW file or a wave file. Upping the K3 and
N1MM Logger baud rate to 38000 from 4800 solved the problems. We were
using two K3s and the stock Elecraft USB cables.

BTW - The K3 is a great DXpediton radio and great for multi transmitter
operations. N1MM Logger was networked and never missed a beat (V9.5.1).
We also handed out QSOs on 6m as C6AQO and on (AFSK) RTTY as C6AXD.

73, Ed
K3IXD