De: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] En nombre de Hector Padron
Enviado el: Jueves, 30 de Julio de 2009 03:36 p.m.
Para: Andrew Moore
CC: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Asunto: Re: [Elecraft] About the K3 cw speed

"With external keying the K2 can do about 70 but I'd love to see that built
into the K2.  Plenty high speed ops out there -- FOC, FISTS, CFO"

True,there are dozen good high speed ops that can receive up to and over 70
wpm like friend of mine in Miami who can copy and type 75 wpm but how many
of them will be able to TRANSMITT 70 wpm with his fist and a paddle ? Sure
NONE.!
So what's the point of having a TX speed over 50 unless you wanted to do a
real messy transmission at 70.

AD4C

We all have our wish lists though; no disrespect to the K2/K3 and all the
engineering and budgeting decisions that undoubtedly went into them.

__________ Información de NOD32, revisión 4290 (20090730) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com