I have an old AEA loop in my garage attic. It functions very
effectively.  The bandwidth on 20 is no more than 10Khz or less.  But
signal reports and reception are only slightly lower than my full-size
dipoles.  When you get the feel for using it you can retune in seconds
using just your ear and the noise level from the receiver.  With
reasonable conditions ( as in a little better than things are now) I've
made 100's of Q's worldwide with 100 watts.

I also use a pair of Ham Sticks with the MFJ adapter to make a 20 meter
dipole. At 25 feet and 100 watts I have also made 100's of Q's.
Bandwidth is about 75 to 100 Khz.  For limited space, I think this is a
great option. By pre-marking the whip portion, you can retune to say the
CW band in about a minute.

Doug -- K0DXV