This is a seductive argurment, but it's specious.  People have been
talking a long time, so why can't they use cell phones while driving?

The problem is that doing anything other than driving while you're
driving leads to inattention or distraction -- and a dramatic increase
in the likelihood of a wreck.  You may feel that you're not like other
people, you can tell when you're not driving well, and you can handle
it.  Drunk drivers think that way too.

I like the idea of mobile CW, and I admire the people who can do it.
But I'm not going to do it myself.

    Peter N8MHD