I was quietly excited to see that the bottom two band were actually
able to do something when in that mode.  Makes me think that maybe its
not the audio section but something in the firmware that is rolling
off the bottom end...  I'd really love to be able to get more of the
lower frequency to pass through and then deal with the levels that
we'd like via the EQ.  ATM the bottom two bands seem almost completely
ineffectual.  Perhaps I just need a wider than 2.8Khz filter to be
able to get down there...

I just installed 100uF caps into the headphone amp output so I'll not
have to worry about that next field day.  I've got 2 more of the cap
that fits right onto the pads if anyone is interested to pay for the
shipping on them...

~Brett