> Hooks are in the K3 for the possibility to view sub receiver
> IF but the independent IF I/O isn't there so this isn't
> possible for now if I understood the answer correctly.

Will it display BOTH receiver IFs at the same time?  The
Subreceiver does have an IF port, it's not currently brought
out to the rear panel of the K3.  A suitable cable could be
built - perhaps using the REF "hole" if one were so inclined.

Any word on the resolution ("video bandwidth") and sweep
rates (at max/min scan width)?

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV