Enzo,

Your maximum power output on 15 meters is much lower than normal, so I
suspect you do not actually have the 15 meter trimmers set correctly.

the 4 band board for that band.  It is possible to have the pre-mixer
bandpass set at a 31 MHz range instead of the correct 26 MHz range. and
if that happens, the K1 will be trying to transmit in the 26 MHz range
instead of 21 MHz
First set the 15 meter trimmer slots to the positions shown in Figure 11
of the K1-4 manual.  The final adjustment should be within 20 degrees of
that position.

You must align 15 meters first, and then 20 meters.  Only after 15
meters is correct will you be able to align 20 meters.

73,
Don W3FPR