Rudi,

The problem is the cable coupled with your microphone selection.
You can do one ot two things.  Rewire your microphone plug and the K2
mic configuration header to match the Elecraft pinout  - by the way, the
bias resistor is not required for the MicroHam cable, so Joe could
expand the list of microphone wirings that are usable to include Kenwood
Dynamic mics as well as Heil mics with a Kenwood adapter..

OR, you can re-wire the MicroHam cable's 8 pin Foster plug  to match
your Yaesu microphone pinout.  That solution would allow you to keep
your microphones as they are.
The changes you need to make in the Fostor plug are:
Move PTT Ground from pin 8 to pin 5
Move PTT from pin 2 to pin 6
Move AF In from pin 1 to pin 8
(AF Ground should stay at pin 7).