I wonder if there is (or will be in the future) a way to store frequencies (on
all bands) into memory and then be able to go to VM mode and use either the VFO
A or B to rotate through all o the memories?

I have owned a few radios that had this feature and it would be handy for my
operating conditions.

I have used the M1-M4 and the Band switching via the keypad, but find this
cumbersome and time consuming as well as restrictive.

If this has been addressed previously then apology is given but I don't have
time to read all the traffic on the reflector.

73's
Gary. VK4WT/P
Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra