I can't get the K3 Utility to talk to the K3. When I test communications I
get no dialog boxes at all, and it doesn't populate the "Installed in Radio"
column.  I upgraded to the latest Utility and got the same results. Thinking
it might be the KUSB, I bit the bullet and installed a standard serial port
(been wanting to do that anyway) and a new straight through RS232 cable.
Same results.  I'm running FW 3.14 and wanted to install the beta FW.  I
couldn't find these symptoms on the reflector, so I'm stuck.  Is the KIO3
fried?  Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Chuck
NN7U