G'day,

I've used VOX to key my K3 when using WSJT67 on 6M eme and RTTY
without ill effects.  However, my Acom 1000 switches very fast,
older amps might just hot switch.  I now use PTT from the PC having
made a cable that has the appropriate control lines rather than the
original K2 cable which didn't.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO