In 2007 I bought the commercial version of Spectrogram [Ver 10] on line
for about $50 from an outfit called Visualization Software. I recently
reloaded everything in my computer and lost the user name and key for my
copy. Situation normal. I have now spent several days trying to chase
the outfit and the program on the internet with no success. The outfit
has gone under, changed names, or whatever; all my "help" emails are
returned with the other end knowing nothing about Spectrogram. I have
found the file on something called "torrent" but they require joining to
get the file, something I'm reluctant to do. I'd sure appreciate anyone
having any insight into the situation and/or how to contact
Spectrogram's "owner" etc sending along some info - on or off list.
Thanks in advance

...robert
--
Robert G. Strickland, PhD, ABPH - KE2WY