Here are links to the P3 and K3 with the P3 in full spectrum display mode.
(Note that our text fonts are now larger than that shown and are very
easy to read. We will have selectable font sizes on the release version
of P3.)

http://www.elecraft.com/K3/pics/K3%20and%20P3%20full%20spect%201024.JPG

As you can see, the display is extremely sharp, bright and easy to read.

And in split screen, spectrum and waterfall mode:
http://www.elecraft.com/K3/pics/P3%20w%20K3%20a.JPG

We also have a full screen waterfall mode, among others.

These are very early versions of the f/w and display layouts. We are
roaring ahead refining the f/w and various displays.

More pics soon!

73, Eric