Man that will be a lot of settings but after reading all the posts I'd
had exactly the same idea but just didn't post it. Having a little
down time here after kayaking back from the neighbors on the other
side of the bay for lunch. Figured I'd look in and catch up. I'm
anxiously awaiting the ability to have all the NR options and the bass
back!
Ok now that I'm mostly caught up the phone goes back off before I
accidentally click on the icon that brings up the work email.