Yes Dave you might be right,but it also happens that I have been
involved in that specific case where I have been carrying  a QSO with
someone in spanish and suddenly a guy call cq in english over us without even
asking if the freq was busy,that is very
mean,and is not that he didn't hear us because then I answered his cq
pretending I was not upset and guess what,he replys and give me a 20db
over S9 report,so then what? he was listening to us quite clear and
when I asked him why he decided to call cq over us,his stupid answer
was that he thought we were in Mexico,he not even didn't wait till we
ID ouself in english to know we were in the states,yes the 40M is FULL
OF LIDS !!!

AD4C

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits". --
Albert Einstein